Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
Welcome, Graduate Students!
The Career Center offers resume/C.V. review, practice interviewing, and career counseling for M.A. and Ph.D students seeking jobs in private industry, government, and non-profit sector. Call 631-632-6810 for an appointment. Career Center staff will organize customized workshops for groups of 10 or more students. Click here to receive notices about NYC internships/fellowships in Arts and Humanities.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Non-Academic Careers for Ph.D's
- Sell Out: A Resource for Ph.D's Considering Careers Beyond the University
- From C.V. to Resume
Non-Academic Career Resources
- Louis Stokes Urban Health Policy Fellows Program
- New York State Assembly Internship
- Presidential Management Fellows Program
- Federal Career Interns
- NYC Urban Fellows
- Non-Profit-Career Network